2013 Ticket Information
The 9th Annual Pleasantville Music Festival. July 13, 2013. Ten musical acts, including Brett Dennen, Easy Star All-Stars, The Kopecky Family Band, Bobby Long, Delta Rae, Red Wanting Blue and Mary C and the Stellars and more. The gates open at 12 Noon. Music continues until 8:30PM. The Pleasantville Music Festival is ADA accessible
- Adults $40
- Children 11 and younger accompanied by a ticket carrying adult are free.
- Seniors $15
- Students 12 - 22 years of age with I.D. $15
- Pleasantville Village and School District residents can purchase adult discount tickets at $30 each through July 1st only at the 3 Pleasantville retail locations only. Discount tickets cannot be purchased on-line.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line through July 13th, 2013.
- At the Festival: tickets can be purchased at the Hopper Street entrance on the day of the festival. Cash, credit cards and checks will be accepted.
- Ticket can be purchased, with cash or a check only through July 12th at the following locations during their regular store hours:
Art of Wine (1 Cooley Street)
Cold Stone Creamery (64 Washington Avenue)
The Village Bookstore (10 Washington Avenue)
Captain Lawrence Brewing Co
444 Saw Mill River Rd
Noka Joe's (25 Katonah Avenue, Katonah)
Watercooler (21 N Broadway, Tarrytown)
The Pleasantville Music Festival is a Public/Private Volunteer driven annual event. We are dedicated to promoting the original music of local performers and artists and supporting the work of community organizations.
We provide free parking at Pace University Entrance #2. A free bus will bring you to and from Parkway Field. Free shuttles will also pick-up and return patrons from the Pleasantville Metro-North station throughout the day up until a 45-minutes after the end of the show. There is no public parking at the Festival.
No alcohol may be brought in to the festival. Coolers are permitted but are subject to inspection by local law enforcement.
Pop-up open-sided tents and umbrellas are permitted only in the designated section in the Main Stage area. Tents may not have a footprint that exceeds 10' by 10'. Stakes may not be put in the ground.
Tents, furniture and umbrellas are not permitted in the Beer & Wine Garden or in the Village Vendor Stage area. Sorry, no dogs allowed on the Festival site unless they are documented service animals.