2012 Ticket Information
The 8th Annual Pleasantville Music Festival. July 14, 2012. More than sixteen acts, including The English Beat, Delta Spirit, Good Old War, Sloan Wainright and more. Check the performer's page for the full line-up on all three stages. The gates to the 8th annual festival open at 11.30 AM. Music continues until 8:30PM
- Adults $40
- Children 11 and younger accompanied by a ticket carrying adult are free.
- Seniors $15
- Students 12- 22 years of age with I.D. $15
• Tickets can be purchased on-line through July 13th, 2012.
• Ticket can be purchased, with cash or a check only, from June 1 through July 13th at the following locations during their regular store hours:
- Art of Wine - 1 Cooley Street
- Cold Stone Creamery – 64 Washington Avenue
- The Village Bookstore – 10 Washington Avenue
- Noka Joe's - 25 Katonah Avenue
• Tickets can be purchased at the Hopper Street entrance on the day of the festival. Cash, credit cards and checks will be accepted.
NEW POLICY: Pleasantville Village and School District residents can purchase adult discount tickets for $30 from June 1st through July 1st at the 3 Pleasantville retail locations only. Discount tickets cannot be purchased on-line.
The Pleasantville Music Festival is ADA accessible. There is no public parking at the Festival. We provide free parking at Pace University Entrance #3. A free bus will bring you to and from Parkway Field. A free shuttle will also pick-up and return patrons from the Pleasantville Metro-North station throughout the day up until a 45-minutes after the end of the show. Pop-up open-sided tents and umbrellas are permitted only in designated sections.in the main stage area. Stakes may not be put in the ground. Tents, furniture and umbrellas are not permitted in the Beer & Wine Garden or in the Village Stage area.
No alcohol may be brought in to the festival. Coolers are permitted but are subject to inspection.
Sorry, no dogs allowed on the festival site unless they are documented service animals.